I loved my shoot today with sweet little baby Seamus, and I couldn’t help but put a sappy quote on this one! Congratulations Jay and Meg… he’s a darling! Here’s a little sneak peek into our session.
Here’s a great deal for anyone who is pregnant and wants some maternity photos and of course the adorable newborn shots. You save a bunch of cash by booking it all together! Book your session in February or March (even if you’re due later) to get this deal.
Investment $850.00 (regular $2050)
what you get:
- maternity mini-session (45 minutes) with 10-15 edited images ($150 regular price)
- full newborn session (2-3 hours) with 25-30 edited images ($150 regular price)
- 25 custom designed birth announcements ($100 regular price)
- beautiful 5×5 album with 30 of your favorite images ($150 regular price)
- high resolution CD with all gallery images of both sessions ($500 per session regular price)
Yesterday I spent some time with Jay and Meg who are about to have baby #2. I loved editing these, they are a beautiful couple inside and out and loved the idea of these being a little more artsy. I love it when clients are into artsy!! Good luck guys
Well, it’s official. I have a new favorite babyOur little Owen Henderson came into the world on January 12th. He’s a cute little peanut… so sleepy and sweet. Here’s a few of our session today. Lots more to come!